Fall is almost here! Here in Florida, we don’t get fall colors so I have to create fall colors in the decor and snacks around me. This simple and tasty Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Mix takes just minutes to prepare! Sometimes I am a procrastinator and this recipe is perfect for that last-minute party invite.
One of my favorite fall activities is curling up with a big bowl of special popcorn and watching Halloween and fall-themed Hallmark movies. This fall snack mix is so good with the sweet popcorn and mix of chocolate and peanut butter.
What’s in Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Mix?
This recipe is very easy and simple and could have a few variations but for this particular batch, I added the following ingredients.
- Kettle Corn: I just bought the Kettle Corn but you could make this recipe even tastier by making your very own kettle corn! Try to pick out any unpopped kernels from your mix.
- Reese’s Pieces Candy
- Reese’s Puffs Cereal
- Mini Marshmallows: I tend to buy name-brand marshmallows as they usually are less likely to stick together and make a clumpy mess.
Other Ingredients that would be wonderful additions or substitutions:
- Fall-colored peanut butter M&Ms
- Chocolate Chex Cereal
- Peanut Butter Chex Cereal
- Candy Corn Marshmallows
- Fall Colored Sprinkles
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Snack Mix?
This recipe doesn’t require any melting of chocolate or any other type of prep. Simply measure out the ingredients and toss them together. Serve in a big bowl or package into treat bags. This mix is great on meat and cheese boards for the crunch and flavor.
Quick tip: Package these in snack-size zip-top plastic bags to help with portion control.
How to store the popcorn snack mix?
Store this in an airtight container for up to 5 days!
You May Also Enjoy:
- 2 Cups Kettle Corn
- 1 Cup Reese's Pieces Candy
- 1 Cup Reese's Puffs Cereal
- 1 Cup Mini Marshmallows
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and gently toss until well mixed.
- Transfer to your serving bowl(s) and ENJOY!!
Vary this mix to your taste, changing the candy, sprinkles, and quantities of ingredients for the celebration of your choosing.
The mixture stays good for up to one week, as long as it’s airtight.
Serving Size:3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 469Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 16gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 300mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 4gSugar: 43gProtein: 9g
Nutritional information not guaranteed to be accurate.