If you are short on time and want a super cute sweet and salty treat my Mickey Mouse Pretzel bites are perfect for you! From start to finish is less than 30 minutes.
These adorable Mickey Mouse treats are perfect for your next party or family movie night!
If you are looking for a Disney inspired cocktail to along with these, check out Disney in Your Days Disney Christmas Cocktail recipes!
How to Make Mickey Mouse Pretzel Bites
This recipe is safe enough to have the kids help!
Get Your Ingredients Together
Gather Ingredients. I find this recipe easiest if all my ingredients are put into bowls so I am not having to reach into a bag, especially with the M&Ms. If you have a young one learning their colors you can take it a step further and let them separate the red and green candy-coated chocolates.
Line Your Baking Sheet. Line a cookie sheet pan with parchment paper.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mickey Mouse Bite Assembly
Have your little chef place the pretzels on the cookie sheet.
Then place one white chocolate candy melt in the middle of the each pretzel square.
Place into the oven for about 4-5 minutes or until the candy melt starts to slightly melt.
Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and immediately place a regular M&M onto the candy melt (Place M side down). Add two mini M&Ms to act as the ears above the regular size M&M.
Once Mickey’s have been placed let sit for about 15 minutes or place in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened and then enjoy!
- Square Pretzels
- White Chocolate Candy Melt
- Regular Plain M&M's (Red & Green)
- Mini M&M's (Red & Green)
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Place the pretzels onto the cookie sheet in rows
- Place a plain candy melt in the middle of the pretzel
- Place into the oven for about 4-5 minutes or until the candy melt starts to slightly melt
- Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and immediately place a regular M & M onto the candy melt (Place M side down)
- Add two mini M&M to act as the ear above the regular size M&M
- Once Mickey’s have been placed let sit for about 15 minutes or place in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened.
You May Also Enjoy:
- Mickey Mouse Inspired Chocolate Bark
- The Nightmare Before Christmas Sally Cookies
- Disney Copycat Rice Krispie Treats