One of my husband’s favorite movies is Disney/Pixar’s Incredibles. Pixar did a great job of taking superheroes and showing that they can live normal lives just like us. This Incredible’s Date night includes a fun-themed menu and other activities you can include in your date night or family movie night.
Disney’s Incredible’s Date Night
Disney Incredibles Date Night Menu
- Hero Sandwiches
- Dash’s Fast Fries – regular frozen fries seasoned with Mrs. Dash seasoning.
- Elasta-Girl Cheese Sticks (recipe below)
- Frozone’s Icy Delight (cocktail recipe) Serve blue Hawaiian punch for a family night or party
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Egg
- 2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- Marinara Sauce , for dipping
- Freeze cheese sticks until frozen.
- Roll cheese sticks in flour.
- Dip floured cheese sticks into egg or egg white mixture.
- Then dip cheese sticks in Panko breadcrumbs.
- Flash freeze Cheese Sticks. Lay cheese sticks in a single layer on a pan and freeze. After they are frozen you can place in a freezer bag and just grab what you want.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Bake for about 10 minutes or until you see the cheese oozing out.
I like these so much better than store-bought ones and I know exactly what is going in them. I could have baked mine a little more but they were still delicious paired with my homemade canned sauce.
Incredibles Date Night Activities
Disneybounding. You don’t need to put costumes on for date night, though you could. You can Disneybound though. Wear an Incredibles-inspired outfit.
- Elastigirl – Add some elastic bracelets, necklaces.
- Violet – Add some clear jewelry and other accessories.
- Baby Jack-Jack – You can add some flame accessories.
- Mr. Incredible – You could add some accent pieces that show strength.
Watch The Incredibles. Enjoy The Incredibles movie with your date or family while enjoying Incredibles-themed treats!
Superpowers Love Note. This activity is more of a date night activity. Make a list of 5-10 superpowers you think the other person has and then share the list with your date. For example, my husband has the superpower of laughter. No matter what dangerous situation he is in (aka known as he made me mad, lol) he can make me smile and forgive him. Praise your partner and make them feel super!
Incredibles Themed Games
Violet’s Bubble Game – In this fun and hilarious challenge, you need a healthy set of lungs, as well as some serious concentration! But before all of that, you need to know how to blow a healthy (and lasting) bubble.
- A hula hoop is set up 5 feet away from the player or players.
- When the clock starts, players blow a bubble and attempt to maneuver it (using only their breath) across those 5 feet and through the hula hoop. Players must get the bubble through the hoop within 1 minute to win the challenge. Can be played without the time limit for little ones for family night.
- If the bubble bursts or goes in a different direction and players cannot retrieve it, they must go back to the start and blow another bubble.
Frozone Freeze Tag. Even if this is a kid’s game I want all the grownups to play this. My husband and I love chasing each other around (it is great exercise) even if it is just in a pool. This is a simple game of tag where one person is Frozone and all the rest are “bad guys”. The last “bad guy” to be left gets to be Frozone the next time around.