When you can’t be at the Three Bridges Restuarant at Disney’s Coronado Resort, you might as well make this Espumoso Punch bring a little bit home with you. This cocktail has a little bit of everything! It consists of a full-bodied wine, blackberry creme, sparkling wine, orange juice, limes, and raspberries over a glass of ice.
If you’ve ever been on any kind of Disney vacation, it’s not a big secret that they know what they are doing regarding food and drinks. They can wow you with their vast array of tasty treats just from the aroma alone.
I was on a mission to create one of my ultimate favorite Disney cocktails. While the Three Bridges restaurant has several tasty adult beverages to choose from, the Espumoso Punch is one of the best. It’s fun, fruity, and downright playful.
Why You’ll Love This Espumoso Punch Recipe
- Perfect for entertaining
- Six ingredients + Ice
- Less than 5 minutes to make
- Great for weddings, family gatherings, and weeknights
I’ll show you how to make it so you can enjoy it at your own parties, celebrations, or just for the heck of it!
This Espumoso punch recipe (also called sparkling punch) can be one of the most beautiful drinks in your home bar’s arsenal. In order to master this type of cocktail, all you need to do is follow the steps below and have fun with your friends!
- Fonseca Bin 27 Port
- Blackberry Creme De Mure
- Sparkling Wine
- Orange Juice
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Fresh Raspberries
How To Make Espumoso Punch
Step 1: Add ingredients
Place the port wine, Creme De Mura, orange juice, lime juice, fresh raspberries, and ice in a blender.
Step 2: Combine
Blend the punch on high for 3 minutes or until smooth.
Step 3: Serve and Enjoy
Pour the punch mixture into a glass filling it ¾ full. Top with sparkling wine and garnish with fresh raspberries and a lime slice. Serve and enjoy!
Espumoso Punch Tips & Tricks
- Over ice – For a fun twist, serve over ice instead of making it into a slushie. It will make the drink a little more elegant while tasting just as great.
- Make it for a crowd – Looking to serve a bunch of people? No problem, you can easily double or triple the recipe. You may have to work in batches depending on how large the capacity of your blender is.
- Frozen works – If you can’t find ripe in season raspberries, go ahead and use frozen. They will taste just as good and add even more frosty goodness to each cocktail.
Frequently Asked Questions
What type of cuisine is served at Three Bridges Bar and Grill?
This bar and grill is well known for its Latin dishes and drinks. The lakefront restaurant is filled with a delicious menu of food and drinks. You’ll find everything from guacamole to pork tacos. This is one spot I recommend going to if you are ever given a chance.
How Long Does The Espumoso Punch Last?
For best results, the Espumoso punch should be drunk right away. Because it’s got ice, it will water down quickly if left out too long.
Sadly, this isn’t a drink that is great frozen either. While you can freeze it for a few hours during your party, long-term freezing will not result well. The wine and sparkling wine lose their flavor and may even take on a more vinegar taste as it freezes.
What Do You Serve With Espumoso Punch?
I recommend serving some fresh fruit like raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries. Fresh fruit always goes over well with cocktails.
It would also be great with any of your favorite party foods and appetizers. So, really go with anything you like because you can’t go wrong.
Don’t forget to include cute straws or little umbrellas to add some extra charm to the drink!
Can You Make A Mocktail Espumoso Punch?
Sure! Swap both kinds of wine for flavored sparkling water or your favorite clear soda. Swap the Blackberry Creme De Mure for blackberry syrup. Blend it all up, and kids and adults will love this alcohol-free drink.
Just note that it’s not going to taste exactly the same because the alcohol in the original cocktail has its own flavors that can’t be replicated easily.
- 1 cup Fonscca Bin 27 Port
- 1 cup Blackberry Creme De Mure
- 2 cups Sparkling Wine
- 2 cups Oj
- 2 Limes, Juice
- 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 2 cups Ice
- In a large blender add the port, Creme De Mura, OJ, Lime juice, raspberries, and ice.
- Blend on high for 3 minutes
- Pour into a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Once you pour into glasses only 3⁄4 way full then top with the sparkling wine.
- Garnish and enjoy.