Whether you are trying to reignite the spark or you just want to make your husband feel special, these Text Messages For Your Husband are perfect. Sending a simple text message may seem too small of a gesture, but trust me, it’s a fantastic way to let him know you care. Small acts add up, plus it’s fun to be a little flirty!
Text Messages For Your Husband
These text ideas can easily be adjusted depending on your relationship. So, it’s fine to not use them word for word.
All of these text ideas come from Disney movies. They are cute quotes that also come with big meanings! So warm his heart from the inside out with these movie quotes.
- “Love always finds a way, it’s true. And I love you.” – Ray
- “I look at you, and I’m home.” – Finding Nemo
- “I wouldn’t have nothing if I didn’t have you.” – Monsters, Inc.
- “Any day spent with you is my favorite day.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.” – Pocahontas
- “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf
- You are the Mickey to my Minnie
- You are the Flynn to my Rapunzel
- You are my Carl to my Ellie
- “My Dream wouldn’t be complete without you in it.” – Princess Tiana
- My name must be Cinderella because you’re Prince Charming.
Flirty Text Ideas
There is nothing wrong with being a little flirty in some of your texts! It’s a fun way to add some romance to your relationship. To make a text cuter or sexier, add an emoji at the end of your text. Here are a few ideas to try:
- Just sitting here…thinking about your butt.
- Oops, I forgot to wear panties today.
- I’m having a HARD time coming up with dessert ideas for tonight, any recommendations? 😉
- I am a psychic and am here to tell you that I see some Netflix and chilling in your future.
- I’m sorry I didn’t reply to you sooner. I was imagining you naked.
- I can’t get you out of my inappropriate thoughts.
- I promise you I’ll always be by your side. Well, except when I’m underneath you.
- You’re so hot, you make every season feel like summer.
- On a scale of one to 10, I’d give last night an 11. What about you?
- Is your body a Wonderland, because I would like to explore it.
Fun Text Ideas
If your husband is your best friend and someone you share many laughs with, funny texts are key! They lighten any mood and will put a smile on his face.
- You are hotter than pizza fresh out of the oven…that’s REALLY hot!
- I wish you were right here with me, so we could be eating tacos and laughing.
- You are so much more than a handsome face, cute butt, and life partner. You are also incredibly lucky to have ME! 🙂
- Well, I texted you. What are your other two wishes? genie emoji 🧞
- Do you like Star Wars? Because YODA one to me.
- Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me, then I remember, oh! I put up with you! So we are even.
- All I want is to make a cuddle burrito with you. I’ll be the guac and you can be the cheese
- Have the best day ever, and if someone tries to ruin it for you, send me their name and I will yell at them
- A face only a husband could love… (Send with a no make-up, messy bun selfie)
- Guess what I’m wearing right now? It’s actually sweatpants and mismatched socks, but they can be in a pile on the floor later
Inspiring Text Messages
Inspiring and encouraging your husband with a simple text message will make his day! Let’s have a look at these ideas:
- Thank you for being the man in my life.
- Your heart makes me smile every day.
- I’m grateful to call you my husband.
- I wish I had your strength! You lift me up even in my darkest days and I know that can be heavy.
- Sending you a big kiss and smile to make sure your day starts out fabulous.
- It may be raining outside, but you make everyday full of sunshine.
- Everything feels so much better knowing you’re in my life.
- I wish I could turn back time. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
- Our love may note always be a fairytale, but it is still my favorite love story.
- I’m so proud of you for working so hard, babe.
Using texting as a form of communication can be amazing if you do it the right way! Sometimes what you say in a text can come off the wrong way. I wanted to include some helpful tips on proper texting etiquette.
Always Be Kind
Adding some excitement and boosting all those warm and fuzzy feelings for your mate is the goal. You should always keep the texts kind-hearted and avoid too much sarcasm and anything that isn’t nice.
Texting can easily be misunderstood and which can lead to fights if you aren’t careful with your words. It should be used as a quick way to communicate without anything negative.
When conflicts do arise, it’s vital that you avoid texting anything to do with your disagreement. It’s much more valuable to work out the issues in real life or at the bare minimum while talking on the phone if you are long-distance.
Being able to actively communicate your feelings face to face is going to be more sincere and will allow your significant other to see your mannerisms and facial expressions. When you text, you miss out on those valuable forms of communication and can quickly misinterpret what someone is trying to say.
Skip the Novel
There is no need to pour your heart out into a long and wordy text. First of all, it’s hard to read and can get downright confusing if there is too much information there. Especially, if your phone sends multiple texts for long paragraphs. They can get out of order and become jumbled.
Secondly, if there is that much to say it’s going to be much more meaningful with a real conversation.
Don’t Go Overboard
Below we have a list of amazing texts for your husband, but that doesn’t mean you should send them day after day. Instead, use them as an occasional text to let him know how much you love him.
Excessing texting can be a turn-off for just about anyone, plus, the texts may lose sincerity if there are too many.
Instead, stick to a meaningful text now and then instead of constantly. Then when you do send something extra thoughtful he will know you really mean it.
What I love about texting is that it is quick and doesn’t require any money. Texting encouraging messages is especially a good thing to do if your partner’s love language is words of encouragement.
Do you text your husband (more than pick up more milk)? Let me know in the comments.